GET TO KNOW US
GENEVIEVE DEROSE THOMPSON, Owner/Head Instructor
STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor
Genevieve (Gen) DeRose Thompson has been teaching Pilates for over 13 years. Having received her Comprehensive, Full Certification from STOTT PILATES® in Toronto, ON, Genevieve is extensively trained in all aspects and on all apparatus of Pilates.
Genevieve was the first to introduce STOTT PILATES to the Erie area and opened the first fully equipped Pilates studio in 2003.
"STOTT PILATES programs like ours build spine and abdominal strength, and at the same time, rebalance muscular development, increase flexibility, and improve postural alignment; These are all benefits appropriate to the needs of most people today. This approach leaves a person refreshed rather than exhausted…I think that's a big part of its appeal."
- Instruction in Functional Anatomy
- Injury Prevention/Rehabilitation
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates
- Pilates for Special Populations
LYNN ZASTAWNEY, Senior Pilates Instructor
AMY RIGGLE, Pilates Instructor
NANCY BOWDEN, Licensed Massage Therapist
Pennsylvania License #1072 and Ohio License #11790
Additional Credentials and Expertise:
- Singing Bowl Therapy, Shree Krishna Shahi of Nepal
- Pranic Healing, Pam Erwin (Rami) Introduction and Level I, Mary Clark, Level II and Level III,(Pranic Psychotherapy)
- Energy Medicine, Deborah King , Life Force Healing, 5th Level student
- Certified Spirit Guide Coach, Deborah King Center
SHELLY LUHMAN, Licensed Massage Therapist
STOTT PILATES®: http://www.merrithew.com/stottpilates